After obtaining her MBA at 25 she has devoted herself to help eliminate the gender and minorities wage gap, is an Amazon Best Selling Author. Jaqueline is a negotiation expert that focuses on empowering women to navigate leadership. At the DreamNation Podcast episode 65 she joined us to share some tips.
How to negotiate a raise in salary
- Statistics on the wage gaps for women, black women and latino women
- Her L.A.T.T.E. framework for negotiation
- How to find your "market rate"
- Why you should NOT settle on a counter-offer as soon as it's offered to you
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome
- Talking comfortably about money with your children as a way to foster Generational Wealth
Subscribe to the DreamNation podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts